okay really unladylike shriek here for the very lovely Marsha Lee of http://tchistorygal.wordpress.com/about/ has awarded me the Lovely Blog award!! I’d like to thank a certain vampire, my kids, the cats, the fact my butt weighs me down so i have to do something while im sitting on it, my parents for making me dysfunctionally interesting and my crazy brain that has no cut off switch between it and my mouth 😀
Okay seriously though its always flattering when someone wants to read your waffling and better still if they actually like it so a huge thankyou to anyone who sticks with me.
As per the rules i have to
1) Thank the person who nominated me( see above) and please go follow Marsha’s blog!!
2) Tell you 7 things about me(again) okay…
1) I once smashed my sisters teeth by tying her feet to the washing pole with a skipping rope and telling her we were playing indians. She tipped forward trying to escape and hit her face on the floor OOPS!!
2) I talk to inanimate objects and frequently reprimand my vacuum cleaner
3) I sleep on my stomach like a drunken starfish
4) i own 144 pairs of knickers…..really!
5) I’m actually a blonde
6) i have ruined at least 5 mobile phones because i keep knocking them in my coffee
7) i talk too much…………….no really??
3) I have to nominate other bloggers whose blogs i find inspiring or admire
Okay here i stumble a bit for i haven’t managed to lock up a massive amount of blogs that i follow yet but i shall nominate those i can
http://tchistorygal.wordpress.com/about/ Yes i have to nominate back for this lady is on my wavelength and i love reading her blog!!
http://skyeblaine.wordpress.com/ Amrita Skye blaine.. love this blog so varied and well written!! puts my little burble to shame
http://betweenfearandlove.com/ such a positive upbeat blog another i like to keep up with
http://dontbiteyourtongue.wordpress.com/ what can i say!! dont bite your tongue….definitely a good reason
4) Let all the people know that i have nominated them by commenting on their pages…….off to do that now!!
Lastly and not required but a big thankyou to all those who suffer my ramblings in pained silence. keep reading and i shall keep blogging!!